- Applying for a Library Card
- Borrowing Limits, Loan Periods & Late Fees
- Reserving & Renewing
- How to Interlibrary Loan
- Computers & WiFi
- Reserve a Meeting Room
- Notary Service
- Fax Service
- Homebound Services
Applying for a Library Card
Any Logan County resident can get a library card. There are two ways you may apply for a card.
- Complete an online application and visit the library to get your card.
- Visit one of our locations to complete an application. Be sure to have a picture ID with your name and current address.
A parent or guardian must sign the application for minors (under age 18). Learn more.
Borrowing Limits, Loan Periods & Late Fees
- Books and Audiobooks: 99 items
- 7-day DVDs: 10 items
- Music CDs: 5 items
- Books, Audiobooks and Non Fiction DVDs: 14 days
- Fiction DVDs: 7 days
- Music CDs: 14 days
Fines on Materials:
- Books, Audiobooks and Non Fiction DVDs: 25 cents per day
- Childrens and Teens’ Books and Audiobooks: 25 cents per day
- DVDs: $1.00 per day
- CDs: 25 cents per day
- Interlibrary Loans: $1.00 per day
- Projectors: $25.00 per day
Please pay charges promptly to keep your account in good standing and avoid possible collection action.
Renewing & Reserving
You may renew most materials unless other patrons are waiting to use them or reserve an item:
- From your online account.
- Over the telephone at (270) 726-6129; if it is after library hours, leave a message, and we will renew your materials.
- In person at any library location.
Number of Renewals:
- Books, Audiobooks and Non Fiction DVDs: 2 times
- Music CDs: 2 times
- 7-day DVDs: 1 time
How to Interlibrary Loan
Computers & Wifi
Patrons may use the library computers for Internet access, spreadsheets, library databases, and more. Free WiFi is available for patron access at the main library. Patrons may print up to 5 black & white pages at no charge. Additional printouts are 25 cents per page. Learn more.
- Letter sheet: 15 cents per page
- Legal sheet: 20 cents per page
- 11×17 sheet: 25 cents per page
- Double sided: add 5 cents
All copies are black and white.
Reserve a Meeting Room
The Logan County Public Library maintains two meeting rooms for programming and events. When these are not being used for library business, they will be available to the public for group and organization meetings.
To request a reserve, please fill out the form here.
A notary is available at all times during library hours at no charge. Patron must be present with photo I.D. in order for document to be notarized. Please wait to sign the document until the notary is present.
All faxes received at the library are $1.00 per page. Faxes sent from the library vary in cost.
- US, Canada and Mexico: $1.00 per page
- Britain: $2 per page
- Germany: $2 per page
- Japan: $3 per page
Cover pages are available upon request.
If you are unable to visit the library due to illness or physical disability, any books, audiobooks, DVDs, or CDs can be delivered to you in our library van. Contact King Simpson at 726-6129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.